After seeing a tweet by @chrisbrogan about Blog Day, I thought it would be a great idea to join in the fun and let everyone know what I like to read and hopefully be able to give someone an opportunity to find something new and interesting. So here it is, the list of my five favorite blogs:
1) The Social Times – A great blog about all things social, written by Nick O’Neill. There are some pretty great posts in there, and I think he always has a great view on what he writes about.
2) How to Change the World – The musings of Guy Kawasaki. It’s always great to read what he has to say, no matter the subject.
3) How to Split an Atom – This is a well-written blog that has some really interesting stuff and ideas. Definitely worth checking out.
4) ChrisBrogan.com – If you’re not sure how you can utilize social media for businesses and organizations, then this is the guy for you. There is always tons of quality info written by Chris, and I’d say it’s one of my top resources for working with businesses and social media.
5) Mashable – This is great for getting the scoop on the social networking industry. Never leave home without it.
So there you have it, my top 5 most read blogs. Let me know what you’re into … I’m always into learning something new!